Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shoes, Boots & Footwear...You Want Them, We Have Them

It must be the change from summer to autumn, everybody is looking for some new, stylish footwear that they can show off. I don't blame them, I used to be quite the footwear shopper myself. I was always on the lookout for new shoes and boots, in particular platform shoes and boots...you know, the kind that Stevie Nicks always used to wear. Of course, after one broken ankle, one broken foot and arthritis in both knees the days of me being able to wear that type of footwear is long gone. I have changed from platforms and heels to flats and sneakers, albeit not willingly. I still love those "way out there" styles and I always will.


Even though I cannot wear that stylish footwear anymore as long as they continue to make them I will continue to sell them. At Enchanted Jewelry & Collectibles we offer a wide variety of stylish footwear, both shoes and boots. For instance, we currently offer these Pin Up Couture Pleasure-05 Champagne PF Open Toe Pumps, which many people seem to like...


Pin Up Couture Pleasure-05 Champagne PF Open Toe Pumps


Also we offer these Pin Up Couture Bella-16 Black Satin & Black Lace Platform Pumps Shoes...


Pin Up Couture Bella-16 Black Satin & Black Lace Platform Pumps Shoes


If you're looking for something with a slightly higher platform we offer these Pleaser Dolly-31 Black Platform Ankle Strap Pumps Shoes...


Pleaser Dolly-31 Black Platform Ankle Strap Pumps Shoes


We also have a wide variety of boots in different styles and many more styles of shoes to choose from in various colors and materials. All of our footwear is made by the Pleaser company, a well known and respected manufacturer of quality footwear. The only thing to remember is, as with most designer footwear, the sizes tend to run a tad on the smaller side so please keep this in mind when ordering your footwear. Always order a size up, never a size down.


I hope you will come and visit Enchanted Jewelry & Collectibles for all of your footwear needs, as well as your jewelry needs. We carry all styles of jewelry and I'm sure you will be able to find a wonderful piece of jewelry to go along with your new shoes or boots. You can always find us in our Addoway store and we look forward to your visit.


Enchanted Jewelry & Collectibles...Dedicated To the Gypsy That Remains

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya. I find myself going lower on the heel or just none at all. But I do adore a cool shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be able to wear your beautiful shoes. Awe to be young again!

    ReplyDelete